The Beijing 54 coordinate system and the Xi'an 80 coordinate system are actually a transformation of ellipsoidal parameters. As such transformations, the transformations in the same ellipsoid are strict, and the transformations between different ellipsoids are not strict. Therefore, there is no set of conversion parameters that can be used nationwide and will be different in each place, because they are two different ellipsoid benchmarks. Then, in general, the coordinate transformation between two ellipsoids is more strictly using a seven-parameter Bursa model, namely X translation, Y translation, Z translation, X rotation (WX), Y rotation (WY), and Z rotation ( WY), scale change (DM). If seven parameters are obtained, it is necessary to provide more than three common point coordinate pairs in one area (ie x, y, z in Beijing 54 coordinates and x, y, z in Xi'an 80 coordinate systems). If the area range is not large, the most The distance between the far points is not more than 30km (empirical value). This can be done with three parameters, namely X translation, Y translation, Z translation, and X rotation, Y rotation, Z rotation, and scale change surface DM are regarded as 0.
First set the working path of the MAPGIS platform to the “… .. \ Beijing 54 to Xi'an 80” folder.
Below we explain the conversion method and steps of "Beijing 54 coordinate system" to "Xi'an 80 coordinate system".
I. data description
The conversion between Beijing 54 coordinate system and Xi'an 80 coordinate system is actually a conversion between two different ellipsoidal parameters. Generally speaking, the seven-parameter bursa model is used more strictly, namely X translation, Y translation, Z translation , X rotation (WX), Y rotation (WY), Z rotation (WY), scale change (DM). If there are seven parameters, you need to provide more than 3 common point coordinate pairs in one area (that is, x, y, z in Beijing 54 coordinates and x, y, z in Xi'an 80 coordinate systems), which can be obtained from the local surveying and mapping bureau.
Second, the Beijing 54 coordinate system "to" Xi'an 80 coordinate system "operation steps
Start the "Projection Transform Module" and click the "Open File" command under the "File" menu to present the demo data "Demo Data_Beijing 54.WT", "Demo Data_Beijing 54.WL", "Demo Data_Beijing 54. WP "opens:
1. Click "Projection Transformation", click "S Coordinate System Transformation" and "Order", the system will pop up the "Transformation Coordinate Value" dialog box:
2. Click the "Edit Coordinate Transformation Parameters" command under the "Projection Transformation" menu, and the "Different Geographic Coordinate System Transformation Parameter Settings" dialog box pops up:
In the "Coordinate System Options" column, set the parameters as follows:
The next step is the operation of file projection.
3. Click the "MAPGIS Projection Conversion / Select Conversion Line File" command under the "Projection Conversion" menu, the "Select File" dialog box pops up, select the file to be converted "Demo Data_Beijing 54.WL" and click "OK "Button;
4. Set the Tic point of the file. Two methods are provided under the "Projection Transform" module: manual setting and copying between files, which will not be described in detail here;
5. Click the "Edit Current Projection Parameters" command under the "Projection Conversion" menu, and the "Input Projection Parameters" dialog box pops up, as shown in Figure 6. Set the map parameters according to the actual situation of the data, as follows:
6. Click the "Set Conversion Parameters" command under the "Projection Conversion" menu. The "Input Projection Parameters" dialog box pops up. The converted parameters are set to:
7. Click the "Perform Projection Transformation" command under the "Projection Transformation" menu. The "Input shift value after transformation" dialog box pops up. Click the "Start Conversion" button, and the system starts to convert the line file according to the set parameters:
With the same operation steps and parameter settings, the "demo data_Beijing 54.WL" and "demo data_Beijing 54.WP" files are projected and converted;
8. Right-click and select the "Reset" command. The "Select File Name" dialog box pops up. You can see that the system has generated three new files: "NEWLIN.WL", "NEWPNT.WT", and "NEWPNT. WP ", select these three files in turn, and click the" OK "button.
The above is what the editor of Shaanxi GPS Beidou handheld terminal manufacturer shared with you today. If you want to know more, please feel free to call the hotline at the top of our website!